Sr. Enterprise Software QA
Swimlane is looking for an exceptional Quality Analyst to join our team.
You're an experienced and seasoned quality engineer who acts as a champion and advocate for software development best practices. Experienced in test case design and implementation of testing practices against complex systems you can be trusted to verify that our most critical systems are production ready. You have the demonstrated ability to work under pressure and strive to make an impact by enabling others to succeed.
- General skill level of proficient and expert across a diverse set of technologies
- Comfortable operating across many functional domains (frontend-UI, backend platform, APIs etc)
- Ability to design test cases for complicated components and large scale systems
- BS in Comp Sci or relevant experience
- Typically 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in multiple teams, technologies and domains.
- Can switch between manual test case authoring, execution and ability to contribute to writing automated tests suites
How do you make an impact?
- Develop and add to existing test case management system
- Apply your skills, improve them and add new ones
- Interpret product requirements in order to author acceptance criteria, test plans and release plans into JIRA and TestRail
- Create training materials and documentation in GitBook
- Build solid relationships with stakeholders and business team members in related functions (Support, DevOps, Developers)
- Help define and break down work in partnership with the Product team
- Understand the product and software development process
- Design automated testing tools for scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability
- Maintain the consistency and quality of the test automation source code
- Apply concepts from a variety of technical areas to ones own work
- Conceive and apply innovative, original designs and architectures to ones work
Responsibility and Supervision
- Reports to Engineering Leadership
- Identify technical risks and system issues
- Participate in grooming, planning and deployment sessions.
- Manage and maintain tech debt within automated frameworks
- Coordinate a small (2-3) group of individuals to accomplish a task
- Ability to document and communicate ideas with external publication likely
Swimlane is a leader in security automation and orchestration (SAO). Our platform empowers organizations to manage, respond to and neutralize cyber threats with the adaptability, efficiency and speed necessary to combat today's rapidly evolving cyber threats. By automating time-intensive, manual processes and operational workflows and delivering powerful, consolidated analytics, real time dashboards and reporting from across your security infrastructure, Swimlane maximizes the incident response capabilities of over-burdened and understaffed security operations.
Swimlane was founded to deliver innovative and practical security solutions to organizations struggling with alert fatigue, vendor proliferation and chronic staffing shortages. Swimlane is at the forefront of the growing market for security automation and orchestration solutions that automate and organize security processes in repeatable ways to get the most out of available resources and accelerate incident response.
We are focused on tangible work products, not micro management, we support our employees in the personal and professional goals. This role will allow you to work on cutting edge technology and have an unprecedented impact on the future of an enterprise solution.
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 17:03:07 PDT