Senior Finance Manager, FP&A
The Finance Manager will support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis.
The FPA team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate
budget and resources to the company's strategic initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a dynamic, high-growth environment
and accelerate their development. This role will provide the opportunity to join a team of high
performers who have experience working for Wall Street firms and leading SaaS companies and
who have attended top business schools.
The role will primarily be responsible for setting and overseeing pricing within the company, working
closely with sales, marketing, business development and product engineering teams. Additionally,
the role will also be tasked with helping evaluate potential strategic MA opportunities as they arise.
• Interface with the Sales Marketing, Business Development and Product Engineering
organizations to dynamically change product pricing as business needs arise, and set pricing
on newly launched products and features
• Drive best pricing practices with sales and marketing organizations, maintaining a value-based
pricing approach that balances revenue growth and gross margin expansion
• Develop deep understanding of the company's operations and cost drivers, and incorporate
this knowledge into pricing practices in order to improve gross margins
• Act as key focal in reseller, carrier partner, and large customer engagements. Apply strategic
and operational frameworks to advise on pricing, contract, and business model structure.
• Keep up to date on product development roadmap and timing of new product and feature
releases. Price out new products and provide guidance on feature bundling and edition
• Develop financial models to evaluate potential strategic MA opportunities.
• 6 - 8 years of experience in corporate finance, equity research, investment banking or related
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
• Experience in financial analysis and business partnering with cross-functional teams within an
• Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, SAP,
Anaplan, or Netsuite
• High proficiency in Excel - building financial and decision support models
• Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
• Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
Executive search firm specialized in Accounting and Finance, working with hot start-up/pre-IPO, and fortune 500 high-tech companies to help them with all accounting and finance staffing needs offering consultative services. Providing world class service for direct-hire placement from staff level to executive C-level.
San Mateo, CA
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 19:31:18 PDT