Responsibilities / Duties:
- Experienced, self-directed and highly-motived professional, used to working in dynamic, high-pressure Team environment
- Expert knowledge of PPAP and APQP
- Hands on manufacturing shop floor experience
- Good experience on all the AIAG PPAP elements including PFMEA, PFA, SPC as well as training and reporting on these PPAP elements.
- Preferred candidate should have experience in PPAP, statistical techniques, root cause analysis, Lean Manufacturing methods, supplier quality systems and process improvement initiatives.
- Quality of Work
- Communication Skills
- Cooperation / Teamwork
- Interpersonal Skills
- Workload Management
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Focus
- Persuasiveness / Negotiation
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
At RGBSI, we deliver total workforce management, engineering, quality lifecycle management, and IT solutions that provide strategic partnership for organizations of all sizes. We leverage our expertise to fill workforce gaps and deliver full range business solutions that optimize client operations worldwide.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2004 Rev C certified, as well as a Minority Business Enterprise.
Our mission is to provide solutions for global organizations of all sizes through candidate proficiency, innovative technology, and process enhancements for engineering and IT advancement.
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 06:31:52 PDT