This growing non-automotive manufacturer has a need to bring on another Mechanical Engineer. Will that be you?
They offer a laid back, team oriented company culture, a competitive benefits package and am sure you've seen their products, but may not know it.
They've been a pioneer in their industry and have award-winning technology that sets the standard to dramatically increase sales and reduce operating expenses. They are a privately owned, non-union corporation headquartered on the shore of Lake Michigan.
If you'd like to:
- Design refrigeration systems using engineering formulas, programs and concepts - Let's talk!
- Analyze and establish engineering concepts and solutions in research and development for new and existing products - Let's talk!
- Model custom compressor packages for products we design and make (air flow and temperature) - Let's talk!
WE'RE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor degree of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME only)
- SolidWorks / AutoCAD
- 1-5 years of experience
- Authorized to work in the US
This is a well established company that has has continued growth, offering an environment for personal and professional advancement opportunities. They have been successful in developing and marketing their products to a broad base of industries. This is a very stable company that is financially sound and it is a company that believes in giving back to the community.
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 09:38:55 PDT