STRUCTURAL ENGINEER - LICENSED PE/SE
Successful Project Management candidates for this position will be:
- Skilled in multiple areas including; structural engineering techniques, engineering software, code interpretation, leadership, and customer relations.
- Driven to succeed personally, professionally, and corporately.
- Flexible, with the ability work on all aspects of a given project along with any other tasks beneficial to the company and its growth.
4 S.T.E.L. Engineering, Inc., recently named one of Orange County's fast-growing private businesses, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of a full-time, Structural Project Manager.
The Structural Project Manager will be responsible for completing various types of structural engineering related projects by leading an engineering team consisting of one to three other engineering staff members.
Candidates for this position must meet the following qualification:
- A Bachelor's degree in Architectural Engineering with a structural emphasis or equivalent (e.g., Civil or Structural Engineering).
- 5+ years of structural engineering design experience.
- Their professional engineering license in the State of California.
- Management experience with the ability to lead and provide direction to a team.
- AutoCAD 2013 (or newer) 2D experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Adobe products, especially MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of Engineering Software programs such as Enercalc and RISA.
- A good working knowledge of the 2013 CBC.
- Good communication skills with an ability to communicate in English (both verbally and in writing).
- A desire to learn and expand your knowledge base.
- DSA experience preferred
Typical tasks include producing:
- Daily interaction with clients ensuring their satisfaction while developing and nourishing the relationship.
- Producing structural analysis, designs, calculations, and details accurately and timely.
- Overseeing other engineering and CAD staff utilizing their skills to successfully complete projects.
- Creating scopes of work, project contracts, change orders, and other contract documents.
All full-time employees are given the opportunity to take advantage of company benefits which include:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE RECENT STRUCTURAL EXPERIENCE AT A STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FIRM.
Please e-mail your resume, compensation history and currently desired compensation. Any documents attached to your email must be in PDF or MS Word format. Documents sent in other formats will not be reviewed or considered.
4 S.T.E.L. Engineering, Inc. is a well-established structural design and engineering firm located in Mission Viejo, CA. 4 STEL has been named by Orange County Business Journal as one of Orange County's fastest-growing private business and one of Orange County's top engineering firms. 4 STEL has also recently been recognized by Zweig Group as one of the nation's Hot Firms, a Top 100 in the A/E industry. 4 S.T.E.L. is committed to providing our clients the best services possible. 4 S.T.E.L.'s team brings more than five decades of combined experience to each project, utilizing unique skills and engineering know-how to successfully complete projects in the commercial, industrial, institutional, residential, and solar markets. Our focus--delivering plans, designs, and calculations accurately and on time--is borne out of our desire to provide our clients cost-effective structural design and engineering solutions for projects of all types and size.
Mission Viejo, CA
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 22:53:47 PDT