Assistant Director, University Fitness Center
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor seeks qualified candidates for the following position: Assistant Director, University Fitness Center.
JOB DUTIES: Oversees the operations of the Mayborn Campus Center, to include supervision of the full-time evening manager, as well as part time employees and student workers' selection, training and scheduling. Oversees the community pool program membership and summer swim program. Assures that a quality customer service program is implemented. Maintains appropriate records for the Center. Performs periodic needs assessment, identification, proposal and purchasing of Mayborn equipment and other resources.
1. A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is required (prefer EXSS, Business, Education or related field).
2. A minimum of four (4) years full time employment experience in a closely related field is required.
3. Must possess or be able to obtain within six (6) months of initial employment a Life Guard Instructor certification from the American Red Cross, National Safety Council or other nationally recognized training program. This may include CPR and First Aid training requirements as prescribed.
4. Must possess or be able to obtain within six (6) months a Certified Pool Operator's certification (CPO).
5. Competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) required.
6. Must be proficient in general office equipment operation.
7. Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
For more details and to apply, visit: https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18o221kk