BeatComber is a new and unique clothing retail experience combining the fashion and style of the surf/action sports industry and mixed with the daily influence music has on your life.
This where the sounds become the waves.
We are currently in need of experienced leaders in a supervisor role.
• Exceed our guests' expectations through fun and meaningful interactions
• Ensure a signature experience for every guest that visits our stores by greeting every guest in your location, performing all cash register functions and portraying a professional, gracious, friendly and engaging manner at all times (80%)
• Provide a clean, safe and visually stimulating environment by performing daily cleaning duties, maintaining store displays and learning and executing visual standards (10%)
• Safely and efficiently operate the store stockroom as you assist in the receiving of merchandise, maintain the stockroom to standards, know and abide by all safety regulations and notify management of potential shortage situations (10%)
• Deliver inspirational retail experiences by creating unique and engaging experiences.
• Communicate effectively with team members and guests
• Process information/merchandise through the register system
• Work various hours, days, nights and weekends as business dictates
• Knowledge of social media a plus as daily operations will closely tie together with the social media presence.
• Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs
San Antonio, TX
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:16:11 PDT