Structural Engineer PE- $500 sign on bonus after successful 6 months
The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company. Since 1979, we've grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses.
We have an immediate opening for a Structural Engineer. We are looking for a dedicated, hard worker who is willing and able to contribute to the growth and success of ESAPCO.
Position Details: The candidate must be a self-starter who has knowledge of the complexities of a design-build environment. Candidate must be able to function as part of an engineering team as well as work closely with and advise design staff. Must have a sufficient understanding of project execution and design engineering to thoroughly define project scope and determine budget estimations for the civil/structural portion of projects.
• Coordinate structural steel design including building and some foundation elements.
• Perform calculations to ensure proper component design at both the part and structure levels.
• Review construction plans and shop drawings to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformity to applicable building codes, engineering standards and practices, and project specifications.
• Review and resolve manufacturing and construction issues related to structural design.
• B.S. in Civil/Structural Engineering
• Specialization in structural design
• 2 years of experience in building design
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with RISA-3D or similar Structural Engineering software a plus
• Experience with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks a plus
• Foundation experience a plus
Along with competitive wages, we offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
Engineering Services & Products Company (ESAPCO) was founded in 1979 with the purpose of bringing the highest quality products at the most competitive prices with exceptional customer service directly to the agricultural, horticultural, building and retail trade communities. With this goal in mind, we have grown from a regional, two-person operation to one with corporate headquarters and sales call center located in South Windsor, CT and a manufacturing and distribution center located in Dyersville, IA. These multiple locations allow our dedicated team of sales and service professionals to service over 300,000 loyal and happy customers worldwide. Engineering Services & Products Company is a member of Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI), Lightweight Structures Association (LSA), American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) and the Better Business Bureau Online Reliability Program.
Engineering Services & Products Company offers greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, engineered buildings, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, temporary shelters, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, poultry products, livestock equipment and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home.
Thu, 24 Aug 2017 11:36:10 PDT