Medicaid Service Coordinator
We are seeking a Full-Time Service Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for providing Medicaid service coordination working directly with intellectual and developmental people that we support.
- Link intellectual and developmental people that we support to community resources
- Monitor existing services
- Maintain entitlements and act as a liaison between the people that we support and service providers
- Serve as an advocate and provide the opportunity to be independent and productive
- Collaborate and coordinate planning of Individual Service Plans and ensure implementation
- BA or AA in a health or human service field or RN and one year experience working with people that are intellectual and developmental disabled or one year experience as a Service Coordinator with any population.
- Required strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills preferred
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferrred
Founded in 1951, Lifespire, Inc. is recognized as a leader in providing services to over 5,000 adults with developmental disabilities and is committed to the principle that all individuals with a developmental disability are able to become contributing members of their families and communities. Lifespire, Inc. also recently received a Person Centered Excellence Accreditation through the Council on Quality and Leadership. It is Lifespire's aim to provide individuals with the assistance and support necessary so that they can attain the skills to maintain themselves in their community in the most integrated and independent manner.
New York, NY
Thu, 24 Aug 2017 10:58:19 PDT