Enrollment and Operations Coordinator
Coordination of annual application and enrollment process
- Conduct tours of the Center for prospective families once a month or more when needed.
- Write all correspondence related to the application and enrollment process.
- Create rosters for the upcoming school year, and send out re-enrollment request and sibling application to current families.
- Coordinate schedule changes and other re-enrollment requests for current families when possible.
- Process all lottery applications (general and special needs lottery) for the upcoming school year.
- Create and maintain sibling list for placement.
- Complete admissions for the upcoming school year with the input of the Director and Associate Director.
- Contact accepted families and begin the enrollment process.
- Inform unaccepted families of the next steps.
- Coordinate collection of and processing of all enrollment paperwork with temporary support staff.
- Responsible for billing data in ProCare in coordination with the Centers Finance Manager and Assistant.
- Responsible for maintaining children and family data in Banner.
Maintenance of attendance records and files of children attending the Center
- Maintain classroom rosters for the Center and fills any classroom vacancies that occur during the year in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping all children's immunization records up to date in coordination with the Centers nurse consultant.
- Maintain data entered into the Centers attendance system, ProCare.
- Condense children's files for annual record retention.
Coordination of building ops
- Reserve rooms for meetings and functions held at Fisher.
- Reserve rooms and necessary equipment for all meetings and functions held outside of Fisher.
- Submit and follow up on all work orders from Fisher to the University for maintenance work at Center.
- Communicate and coordinate with playground equipment manufacturers for annual inspection and upkeep of the spaces.
- Responsible for locking and unlocking Center doors during times of irregular use and assigning door access using the C-Cure system.
- Purchase materials and supplies needed for the Center using Purchasing Card.
- Organization of and periodic upkeep of Centers common spaces, storage spaces and front desk space.
- Answer phone, screen phone calls, refer to appropriate personnel and take messages.
- Greet visitors and guests.
- Serve as the point person for questions from parents, teachers and student employees.
- Send out Center wide communications when needed.
- Assist teachers in classrooms when needed.
- Answer emails on a wide variety of subjects.
- In consultation with the Administrative Team, update and revise policies, procedures and written materials for the Center as needed.
- Associates degree.
- Experience working in an educational setting.
- 1-2 years' experience in an administrative position.