Program and Operations Coordinator
- Manage PioneerTime (Kronos) timekeeping system for over 40 staff and 30 students.
- Maintain complex weekly schedule for all Center staff and all programming needs.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise all student employees, substitute staff and volunteers.
- Coordinate programs for children, families and teachers between Fisher and various Departments at DU.
- Work with several teams at Fisher including administration, teachers, and families on a variety of projects.
Management of staff files and Center records in alignment with University, CO State Licensing and NAEYC regulations and requirements
- Responsible for reporting and balancing all purchases made on the Administrative-purchasing card on a monthly basis.
- Collecting all staff purchasing card reports in a timely manner on a monthly basis, and reviewing all reports for correct information needed by the Finance Manager or Assistant.
- Create and maintain all staff personnel files.
- Collect all information on equipment being utilized in the Center for State of Colorado Licensing and NAEYC purposes.
- Support Administrative staff to prepare for regular inspections, audits and accreditation.
- Create and update all Center forms as needed.
Coordination of the Centers food service with Sodexo and the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Responsible for Centers food service coordination with Sodexo.
- Regular communication with Sodexo representatives and chef for Fisher.
- Annual creation and maintenance of childrens allergy lists for classrooms and Sodexo.
- Point person for all CACFP food program information.
- Coordinate catering orders and outside food purchase for adult (staff and parent) functions and special events at the Center.
- Answer phone, screen phone calls, refer to appropriate personnel and take messages.
- Greet visitors and guests to Fisher.
- Serve as the point person for questions from parents, teachers and student employees.
- Send out Center wide communications when needed.
- Assist teachers in classrooms when needed.
- Answer emails on a wide variety of subjects.
- In consultation with the Administrative Team, update and revise policies, procedures and written materials for the Center as needed.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- Associates degree.
- Experience working in an educational setting.
- 1-2 years' experience in an administrative position.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.