Direct hire Network Security Technician- Houston commercial projects
This is a Direct hire position NOT working through a Recruiting/Staffing agency.
Since their inception, Our client Company has been designing, installing, and maintaining information systems, wide area, and local area networks, outside plant, premise-wiring infrastructure, Quality of Service protection through Converged Access, as well as security Systems Integration. To that end, they are a proud Certified Installer of Integral Technologies whose mission is to ensure that Security Intelligence is made simple. Their approach includes IP based security, video and facility access control. In addition, they offer a complete line of building power protection products and services. Their greatest strength is their ability to offer seamless local, regional, and nationwide products and services.
Our Company is a Nationwide, full-service provider of turnkey solutions, bringing consistently high-quality, on-time deliverables and world-class customer service to their customers' telecommunications projects. Their core business competencies have provided them with experience in the area of penetrations through fire rated assemblies. From this experience, they have observed inconsistencies in the methods used to install firestop materials. In order to retain the integrity of fire-rated construction, all through penetrations must be properly firestopped. It is because of this fact that Our Company has recognized the need to make proper firestopping installation a priority of the core business and not just a final thought before leaving the job site.
Position: Security Technician
The Security technician installs, services, and repairs security systems with knowledge of access control and CCTV systems.
- On-site maintenance and/or access control installations, replacement of peripheral devices such as card access and CCTV systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems on alarm system equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed, the material used and communicates any problem encountered or identified with the security system.
- Adheres to safety standards and local and national codes, with a high degree of regard to employee safety.
Familiarity in the following control systems is a plus:
• Access Control:
o Amag, Genetec, RS2, S2
• Intrusion Detection System:
o Bosch, DSC
• Video Surveillance (Closed-circuit television (CCTV), also known as video surveillance, is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors.
o Exacq Vision, Genetec, Milestone, Pelco, ONSSI, Salient Systems
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive company vehicle to perform duties at sites, provide documentation and complete reports of inventory and vehicle usage, and maintain a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
We are a structured cable. commercial security and audio visual company with large scale commercial projects in the Houston and Dallas areas
Thu, 24 Aug 2017 11:21:48 PDT