Senior Process/Equipment Engineer
Senior Process/Equipment Engineer for CMP, Lithography Track and Wet Chemical Clean Areas at BRIDG in Kissimmee, FL. This position requires the Engineer to own processes and equipment in terms of process control using Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Advanced Process Control (APC) and continuous improvement to meet the Cp and Cpk specifications. Owns the development of new processes needed for new technologies. Develops plans for cost reduction. Manage the consumables and suppliers to improve the efficiency of the tool. Owner of all the procedures and documentation and training of new technicians. Engage with technologists in planning the future development activities.
• Process control using SPC system.
• Interact with Integration Engineers and technologists for various new requirements and provide solutions in the designated areas.
• Oversee the specification, installation, and support of 200mm/300mm wafer processing tools in a cleanroom fabrication environment.
• Develop equipment specifications.
• Prepare equipment installation packages for all tools to be installed in the cleanroom and supporting laboratories.
• Translate equipment needs into facilities requirements.
• Manage the installation of tools.
• Work with facilities to ensure all site facilities services are ready according to tool install schedules.
• Develop equipment maintenance plans.
• Develop systems and methods to monitor equipment/tool performance.
• Collaborate with BRIDG facilities, process, operations, and maintenance to ensure that equipment performs at optimum level.
• Work with tool, gas/chemical and other vendors to ensure that BRIDG’s needs are met.
• Completes assigned project deliverables with the highest quality within budget and schedule constraints.
• Track project progress on regular basis.
• Write & present progress reports keeping all the organizations informed and involved.
• Other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience. May be required to be a Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Florida.
•Expertise in both processing and equipment maintenance of CMP, especially in Cu, W and Dielectrics polishing.
• Expertise in both processing and equipment maintenance of Litho Track for multiple resist deliveries and developers.
• Expertise in both processing and equipment maintenance of wafer clean tools.
• Knowledge in DOE methodology.
• User experience with MES systems.
• Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a highly dynamic team environment requiring a strong work ethic, ability to be an open communicator, and ability to demonstrate great flexibility to meet the demands of BRIDG’s ramp up of operations.
• Superior organizational skills, high attention to detail and ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to learn and communicate technical/scientific information.
• US Citizen preferred
Located in NeoCity, a 500-acre technology district in Osceola County near Kissimmee, BRIDG is an industry-led consortium for advanced sensors, optics and photonics and other advanced manufacturing devices, focusing on the development of innovative manufacturable processes, materials and equipment for next-generation smart sensors and other future high-tech products. Supported by Osceola County, the University of Central Florida and the Florida High Tech Corridor Council, BRIDG facilitates the connection between innovation and industry and “bridges” the innovation development gap that makes commercialization possible. BRIDG is initially targeting the mega-growth technologies that will lead to over 50 billion smart sensors and imagers predicted by 2020, transforming the way humans interact with the world every day.
Learn more at http://GoBRIDG.com.