Graduate Assistant – Library Services
The selected candidate will be a part time staff member that assist in the operations and management of library resources. This position works under the direction of the circulation coordinators to provide assistance in Circulation services, aid patrons in check out and general library use, assist in daily library operations such as opening/closing, and oversee student workers. Candidate will primarily work during evening, night, and weekend hours.
- Knowledge of higher education goals.
- Strong service orientation.
- Excellent public service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time.
- Ability to use computer software in an online environment.
- Ability to work in a complex team-based environment with a diverse user group.
- Flexibility- night and weekend hours required.
- Candidates will demonstrate good communication skills (written and oral) and be detail oriented.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Current enrollment as a full time student in a Saint Leo University graduate school program is required.
- Graduate students in any major are eligible to apply.
Job ID 2017-1624
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo