No-Fault & Workers - Compensation Insurance Collector
Celentano, Stadtmauer & Walentowicz, LLP, represents New Jersey Hospitals and other medical providers in connection with partially paid and unpaid bills. Currently we are seeking several talented Insurance Collectors to work in our insurance department located in Clifton, New Jersey on No-Fault and Workers' Compensation accounts. The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of experience and knowledge with No Fault/Workers' Compensation carriers. This is a great opportunity to join our growing law firm in the healthcare field with a potential for career advancement, a competitive salary, and a benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow-up with insurance carriers, attorneys and patients on outstanding receivables in order to obtain payment
• Take appropriate action on denied or delayed claims by responding to a payer's request for additional information
• Ensure maximization of collection dollars from insurance companies in accordance with the respective fee schedules
• Complete daily tasks
• Update the firm's collection software program with appropriate documentation in regards to collection actions taken
• Perform all tasks within HIPAA requirements and perform duties with third party regulatory and contractual guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned
Competencies and Skill Requirements:
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines and compliance
Full Time employees of the company receive paid holidays, paid time off and Medical benefits.
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Founded by John A. Celentano, Jr. and Arnold L. Stadtmauer in 1971, Celentano, Stadtmauer & Walentowicz, LLP is a full-service law firm with an emphasis on health law and real estate law. We strive to provide our clients with a superior level of personal service and responsiveness that is rarely available from larger firms. We recognize that each of our clients has unique legal needs that change over time and which require the dedicated attention of skilled attorneys. Consequently, our client-centered practice provides the type of individual attention needed to nurture long-term relationships.
Regardless of the nature of our representation, our approach is comprehensive. To this end, we strive to identify all opportunities and strategies available to our clients and to assist them in identifying and executing a strategy that effectively meets their goals. We work to ensure that our clients are in a position to make an informed decision after an analysis of the costs and benefits of any possible course of action.
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 12:39:00 PDT