Martin-Ray Laundry Service, Inc. (MLRS) is seeking a full-time Warehouse Manager to fill this NEW position for our company. The Warehouse Manager will be solely responsible for our 5000 square foot warehouse. We are willing to train the right person if you demonstrate motivation, have some mechanical aptitude and take initiative.
• The efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling of equipment
• Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy
• Plan and manage warehouse logistics
• Identify areas of improvement within the warehouse
• Briefing team leaders on a daily basis
• Loading/offloading trucks
• Shipping/receiving parts
• Assist with sales orders, marketing initiatives and other special projects
• 5+ years of proven success managing a warehouse
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Forklift experience
• Experience with software to manage inventory
• General computer skills - MS Office
• Commitment to getting tasks done
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and work in a fast paced environment
Additional Skills Desired:
• Strong computer skills including analytics
• Demonstrated ability of significantly improving warehouse operations
Candidates must also possess a valid Colorado driver's license to be considered.
MRLS has been in business since 1988 and is conveniently located in central Denver. Please be sure to check is out at www.martinray.com. We offer a casual work environment along with 401(k), dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacation and paid sick time off. Our office hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
If interested, please email your resume with an explanation regarding why you will be a great fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 13:28:14 PDT