Internet Marketing - Entry level
CampusExplorer.com is a fast growing Internet company based out of Santa Monica, CA. CampusExplorer.com provides information and research tools for students looking to go to college and has information on over 7,500 schools in the USA.
CampusExplorer.com is looking for a hard working, ambitious person who has some familiarity with Internet Marketing and is eager to learn more in a hands-on environment. This position assists and is trained in duties relating to Search Engine Marketing, Internet Advertising and Affiliate Partnerships.
This position is 40 hours per week paid on an hourly basis. Candidates who excel in this role will be strongly considered for full time salaried status with benefits and stock options. You will also gain valuable references and contacts and we are flexible with scheduling.
In this position you will:
- Learn advanced Search Engine Marketing strategies and have hands on experience with advertising accounts in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Facebook and Google Display ads.
o Research and create new keywords
o Write and test ad copy
o Create clickthrough rate and cost per click reports.
o Review reports to identify high performing keywords
- Learn the ins and outs of analytics including, traffic, revenue per visitor, conversion rates and Return on Investment.
- Research new websites to help find potential new affiliates.
- Help prepare data on schools, offers, and reporting for affiliates.
- Research and report on competitors.
Candidates who are hired will have a fantastic ground floor opportunity to pursue a career in Internet Marketing.
- Must have strong knowledge of computers and the Internet
- Must have strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be organized and very detail oriented.
- Basic HTML knowledge or graphics experience a plus but not required
The rest, you will learn!
CampusExplorer.com is a venture funded, fast growing start-up business developed by the core team who developed and sold Rent.com to eBay for $433m in 2005.
Campus Explorer, Inc. is a rapidly growing Internet start-up located in Santa Monica, CA, that is building the web's premier college search and resource site. Campus Explorer, Inc.offers students a suite of interactive, personalized services that enable them to be more organized and informed in their college search.
The philosophy at Campus Explorer is pretty simple: We believe everyone deserves a fulfilling education, no matter the name or place. We think that given the proper tools, anyone shopping for college or continuing education can find the perfect fit.
Campus Explorer, Inc. is the place to begin that great adventure. We have compiled everything students need for a college search, right here in one site. Whether it's a two- or four-year school, a career college or an online program, we have figured out everything from tuition to average temperature. We also have a personalized search function that allows you to set your wish list and explore from there. We even have direct partnerships with schools to put you in touch with admissions officers.
Our database today contains information on more than 8,000 schools, and counting. It's accurate. It's easy to use. It's the most comprehensive directory devoted to higher education you'll find anywhere on the web. And it's free!
Santa Monica, CA
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 14:12:54 PDT