Event Producer - Experiential Marketing
Acme Made in America has an immediate opening for an experienced and energetic event producer. Join our team of creative and enthusiastic freethinkers and problem solvers as we tackle challenging and fun marketing projects for our high profile clients. You must have managed and directed a wide range of special events, and be a seasoned professional with multiple years of progressive experience.
Here at Acme, we specialize in: Experiential and Themed Environments, Interactive POP, Custom Furnishings, Retail, Fixtures, Displays, Exhibits, Store Interiors, Kiosks, 3D signage, Large Props, OOH Markets, Props, Sets, Large format Hi Res Printing and Digital Signage in all Materials.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure an easy transition from contract execution to production launch.
- Will be responsible throughout the entire project cycle, keeping communication and client interests clear and well represented from start to finish.
- You'll be responsible for managing the client's needs while interfacing with both our design and production teams.
- No two projects are alike, and every project requires a creative approach as well as a sense of urgency.
- Due to the fast paced nature of our industry, projects are ever evolving and require frequent on the spot problem solving.
- Applicants should have comprehensive knowledge of planning systems, scheduling techniques, process management, workflow and team coordination / negotiation / conflict management.
- Must be willing to travel for site walks, installations, etc. when required.
Ideal candidates should possess these traits/skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Action oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Decisive and successful problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of management and clients
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Positive enthusiastic attitude
- A background in design, manufacturing, production and assembly is a plus
We are a B2B provider of custom fabrication, prototypes and manufacturing for Marketers, Retailers, General Contractors, Architects, Designers, Engineers, Producers, and Project Managers across the country.
We work in a wide range of media.
We are visionaries and are setting the standards for more efficient manufacturing.
We develop processes to keep costs down and AMERICA moving!
WE CAN BUILD ANYTHING!
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 15:48:33 PDT