CNC Machinist/Programmer Haas, Fanuc, and Mazak Lathes
Express Employment Professionals of Janesville , WI ,is looking for experienced, self-driven, talented and hardworking CNC programmers to program and setup and run CNC lathes for our client in Edgerton , WI . These positions are temp - to hire. When hired in our client offers competitive wages, benefits, and 401k. Express Employment Professionals also offers holiday pay , vacation pay , medical insurance , and other benefits during your temp - to hire period .Pay is based on experience, starting at $18 - $24 per hour . We have immediate openings for 1st shift.
- Technical or Associates Degree in machining-related field or programming field highly desired, - Minimum 3 years of experience desired,
- Haas, Fanuc, & Mazak experience highly desired,
- Ability to work well and collaborate with personnel from all levels in all functions of the organization,
- Proven ability to add value to production teams, maintain and run equipment, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve, and initiate innovative solutions to obtain successful outcomes,
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Windows),
- Must have good math skills,
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and CNC/NC program readouts
- Must have knowledge of 2 & 3 axis machining
- Ability to work quickly and swiftly with large, heavy machinery and products,
- Ability to stand for long periods of time,
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (safety glasses, safety shoes, earplugs, etc.).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Write macro programs and modify existing ones to increase efficiency,
- Working with Haas, Fanuc, and Mazak controls
- Utilize drawings or CAD models to support program development.
- Create, document and back-up all programs.
- Check completed programs by running simulations or tests
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineer in order to develop process and parameters for incoming parts,
- Develop speeds and feeds to most efficiently remove material,
- Assist in machining department operations including setting up new parts, training operators, troubleshooting equipment, etc.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings. Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, and customer focused attitude within and between departments
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. Attends training, employee, and department meetings, as required.
Safety - Observes safety procedures and works safely; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions and participates in safety programs. Reports all work related injuries to Operations Manager.
Accuracy - Accurately complete all required quality and 5S audits, clocks into time managements programs as required, logs labor to work orders whether direct production or indirect maintenance. Reports all time variances, whether relating to labor against a work order or payroll time clock, in order to have them corrected by administration.
Housekeeping - Perform daily maintenance and housekeeping (5S) for machine and/or work area.
Policies - Comply with all Operations Department and Company policies, procedures, and programs. Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Physical Demands - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Janesville/Beloit, Wisconsin, We are ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals of, Janesville/Beloit , has helped strong applicants build their career since 2009. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across nearly 800 franchise locations worldwide.
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 08:51:04 PDT