SQL Developer / DBA
We are seeking a SQL Developer / DBA to become an integral part of our development team! You will design strategies for database systems as well as set standards for operations, programming and security. This position is 70% development and 30% administration.
- Design and construct large relational databases
- Analysis of current architecture, including usage of databases, views, T-SQL stored procedures, CLR stored procedures, triggers, scheduled jobs, logins, users, linked servers, replications, DTS packages, SSIS packages, and reporting services.
- Integrate new systems with existing in-house structure
- Perform security assessment for potential risks
- Refine system performance and functionality
- Provide architecture guidance and support to technical leads
- Research new technologies and develop proofs of concept
- 5-8 years of experience with MS SQL Server 2008 and up
- Experience with varied forms of database design, such as OLTP and OLAP
- Experience with relational databases
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This is a 6+ month contact position. Lookin for local candidates. Interviewing next week. Please apply!
Santa Ana, CA
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 17:09:28 PDT