Student Engagement Ambassador
Performs the day-to-day functions associated with the operation of Student Life spaces according to college guidelines. Assists in the development and implementation of programs that foster student engagement.
- Ability to build positive relationships with other students on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate effectively both in person and over the phone
- Enrolled as a full-time student at JCCC (3 Credit Hours during Summer Session, 12 Credit Hours during Fall and Spring semesters)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Hours per Week
Hours of operation are 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday-Thursday, and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Fridays.
Please include a cover letter and resume