Director of Administrative Systems
The Office of Technology at Lewis University invites applications for a Director of Administrative Systems to manage the Administrative Systems department. The Director is responsible for administration, management, and programming of the university’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and related data systems. The Director will coordinate data operations across the institution’s functional areas of the Business Office, Enrollment Management, Financial Aid, Human Resources, and Registrar. In addition, the Director would team with the Director of Institutional Data Analysis and Assessment to provide all departments in the university with data for planning and decision-making.
Lewis University, sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, is a vigorous and growing institution located 25 miles SW of Chicago. Lewis University provides students a liberal arts-based and career-focused education, engaging students in the exploration and creation of academic, professional and personal opportunities in a supportive community. As a Catholic university in the Lasallian tradition, our approach is values-based and ethically-focused. For additional information see our website at http://www.lewisu.edu.
- Design and implement an integrated system of databases for Lewis University.
- Coordinate and manage administrative software between Lewis University and solution provider.
- Automate interfaces between databases (e.g. our administrative database and the Institutional Advancement database).
- Gather client needs for new fields or changes in databases.
- Initiate and coordinate changes/additions to databases and systems.
- Create and administer university’s data warehouse.
- Control access to the databases (i.e. add/delete/maintain user accounts as needed).
- Troubleshoot problems in the databases and systems.
- Provide reports from clients using existing formats.
- Create special ad hoc reports as requested by clients.
- Store survey data as needed for institutional data analysis and assessment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Chief Information Officer.
Master’s degree in computer science, management information systems or related field is required with three years of progressive management experience or Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply:
For a full description of the position and to apply visit http://jobs.lewisu.edu/postings/2554
Inspired by the University’s Mission values of Wisdom, Knowledge, Justice, Fidelity and Association, the Lewis Community declares that Lewis is a Sanctified Zone where people are committed to working to end racism, bias and prejudice by valuing diversity in a safe and nurturing environment.
Lewis University, sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to diversity. Applicants of a diverse background are highly encouraged to apply, however applications will only be accepted from individuals currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the United States.