Administrative Assistant 2
Administrative Assistant 2
Department: School of Business (Burnham Moores Center for Real Estate)
This position is part-time and provides administrative support to faculty and other employees in the Burnham Moores Center for Real Estate. Supervision received: this position will receive direction from various faculty and staff members and be supervised by the Executive Director, Burnham Moores Center for Real Estate. Supervision exercised: this position does not have supervision responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Greet and provide excellent customer service to our visitors, faculty, students, alumni and staff by assisting them with their inquiries
• Assist professors with drafting correspondence, including preparing
Power Point presentations, updating information in various excel files
and databases (Digital Measures), assist with gathering information from
professors for social media, press releases and newsletter
• Conduct research using Internet and databases
• Schedule meetings, round tables for professors which include
searching room availability, ordering food and preparing name badges,
prepare agenda and instructions on campus access, send invites, arrange
parking for guests, etc.
• Coordinator Professor's travel and accommodations arrangements
• Coordinate access to Costar for students and faculty
• Provide support to MSRE students in the way of printing
documents & scanning
• Distribute class evaluation forms to professors with instructions and write emails or attend class to ensure the integrity of the process
• Help with BMC events as needed (prep and the actual event)
• Maintain mailboxes for students
• Assist with scholarship application processing
• Prepare calendar of real estate undergrad classes & MSRE
classes for distribution to team
• Assist others on the BMC team as needed
Bachelor's Degree and 1 year of administrative assistant experience
HS Diploma and 3 years administrative assistant experience
Background check: Successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Degree Verification Requirement: Persons offered employment in this position will be required to provide official education transcripts for degree verification purposes.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; Retirement Benefits.
The University of San Diego offers a12% retirement contribution given to you by the University (with three year vesting period). Please visit the benefits section of our website to view more information: USD: Human Resources: Retirement Benefits
Hours: 20 per week
Closing date: Open until filled
Note: External job postings will be up for at least five days. After that time, applications will be reviewed by the hiring manager/committee throughout the posting period. A candidate may be selected at any time which could then close this posting on a date earlier than listed.
The University of San Diego is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the campus community.
The University of San Diego is a smoking and tobacco-free campus. For more information, visitwww.sandiego.edu/smokefree.
Click Apply Now to complete our online application. In addition, you are strongly recommended to upload a cover letter and resume to your application profile for the hiring managers' review.If you have any questions or difficulties please contact the Employment Services Team at 619-260-6806, or email us at email@example.com
Click Here To Apply