As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Assess and manage inventory levels and re-order points.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Proven working experience as q purchasing manager
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Working experience of vendor management software
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or equivalent.
Manufacturer of Electrical Test Equipment
Tue, 22 Aug 2017 08:19:42 PDT