Math Tutor - Part Time
Tutors will be hired to tutor in a specific subject area, or group of subject areas, based on the needs of the College and expertise of the tutor.
The Tutor will: tutor students; maintain records; advise faculty of students’ progress; promote the Individual Learning Center (ILC); develop instructional materials; evaluate instructional software and instruct students in its use; assist with the evaluation of services and programs within the ILC; schedule tutoring appointments; and perform other job-related duties as assigned. Duties and responsibilities may be modified as the needs of the College change.
• Provide one-to-one and/or group tutoring in subject matter to be tutored to students in the ILC
• Document and advise faculty regarding student’s progress in tutoring
• Instruct students in the use of computers, software and other learning resources in the ILC
• Evaluate instructional materials and software in the ILC
• Schedule tutoring appointments in the ILC
• Perform other duties as assigned.