2nd Shift 3:30pm - 2:00am Monday - Thursday
All laser operators must be safety oriented and have prior Bystronic Laser experience.
The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Sets up and operate of the laser in accordance with engineering documentation
- Utilizes blue prints to meet specifications
- Maintain and perform routine maintenance of assigned machinery
- Inspects parts and utilize measuring devices to assure items meet engineering specification
- Records and report work order information and production times as required
- Notifies supervisors to halt work processes if there are any noticeable defects in quailty
- Keeps work area clean and orderly at all times
The laser operator must possess:
- Experience working with a Bystronic Lasers
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Able to run a forklift
- Basic math and writing skills
- Punctuality - being on time and ready to work at the beginning of assigned shift
The physical requires of this position include:
- Being able to stand for prolonged period of time (the majority of the day)
- Being able to stoop, bend, reach, walk and perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push or pull and perform fine manipulations
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually noisy and hearing protection is required
- Possessing basic computer skills
- Using foot and hand controls to operate machine
- The ability to lift light to medium weights up to 75 lbs.
If you believe your skill set can meet the quality standards of our manufacturing operations team, please apply.
Have you always wanted to work for a team that works well together and stays upbeat regardless of the situation? Do you yearn to work for a company that invests back into itself rather than line a corporations pocket books? Are you just looking for a change of pace and think you might have the skills to make it in the wonderful world of metal?
With over 50 combined years of experience in the fabricating industry, we can tackle nearly any job you need. Our dedication to our customers shows in the quality of parts we produce.
We offer a full range of benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, IRA and Vacation.
We're a team that sees possibilities, thrills our customers, solves challenges and innovates daily. Sound like you? Join us.
Tue, 22 Aug 2017 12:11:17 PDT