Remote Software Asset Manager/License Compliance Auditor
IT Consulting Firm seeking experienced Software Asset Manager/License Compliance Auditors to join our team! These are remote/work from home positions. We are in need of individuals who can help our clients assess their software license compliance position, identify risks and cost exposures, and help remediate findings to minimize or reduce exposure and get into a compliant state. The ideal candidates will have strong IBM, Oracle, or Microsoft auditing experience, as well as experience in auditing or processing asset management skills and knowledge for other software publishers.
These are contractor-based position, with long-term/multi-year commitment probabilities.
- Review client's software contracts to establish license entitlement position
- Review asset management reports, discovery tool reports, and other documentation to determine software deployments
- Reconcile entitlements with deployments to establish Effective License Position (ELP)
- Remediate discovery reports and findings to lower wherever possible client license cost exposures
- Assist in the negotiation of additional software licenses
- Assist and support clients during vendor compliance audits
- Previous Software Asset Management experience required
- Usage experience and knowledge in software asset discovery tools
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
If you possess a background that aligns to our requirements, we would like to speak with you as soon as possible! Compensation commensurate with experience.
IT contract & procurement optimization firm that has been providing exceptional services to its clients since 1999. We provide IT vendor pricing insight, guidance, contract negotiation support, and license management services for Fortune 500 clients. We are former IT hardware, software, and services salespeople, procurement specialists, negotiators, and asset managers who use our industry knowledge to assist our clients optimizing their IT agreements and licensing positions. We are constantly looking for individuals who can provide subject matter expertise across various market segments and IT vendors. If you are looking for an opportunity to make additional commissions by sharing your industry knowledge and contacts, we want to speak with you.
Tue, 22 Aug 2017 15:32:06 PDT