Undergraduate Admission Part Time Interviewer
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is comprised of admissions counselors, recruiting staff, undergraduate student tour guides, and part-time professional staff. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions seeks welcoming, professional and reliable part-time interviewers.
The part-time interviewer will meet with prospective incoming undergraduate students in person, on the phone, or via Skype from September through January. The interviewer will be responsible for speaking with prospective students and helping answer questions about the Stevens experience.
Interviews are offered on a daily basis from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with additional interviews potentially on the weekends based on the event schedule for Undergraduate Admissions. The part-time interviewer's schedule will be set in advance based on availability but must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Conduct interviews of prospective students in a professional and courteous manner.
• Help answer questions about Stevens from prospective students and their family members/friends following the interview.
• Complete a write-up following each interview in a timely fashion.
• Conduct yourself in a conscientious and professional manner in all campus activities. As a part-time interviewer, you are representing the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and the University in all actions and aspects.
• During the semester, part-time interviewers are expected to be able to work during the week and some weekends.
• Interviewers are expected to wear appropriate business casual attire.
• New hires will need to attend a mandatory training session.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
Undergraduate Admission (JM)
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Jobs@Stevens.edu
Stevens Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, Stevens adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against candidates or employees based on legally impermissible factor(s) including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, age, ancestry, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, disability, or any protected military or veteran status.
Stevens is building a diverse faculty, staff and student body and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Stevens is a federal contractor under the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as well as other federal statutes.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure:
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), the Department of Public Safety is required to publish an annual security report which includes statistics mandated by the Clery Act. You can obtain a copy of this report by accessing the following web site: http://www.stevens.edu/sit/police