Community Relations Liaison
The Community Relations Liaison will seek to build interest in and support for the College amongst key constituencies in the Lake Forest community, including residents, businesses, and civic/social/volunteer organizations. Based on interactions with the aforementioned, s/he will identify the best opportunities to engage them, and guide the College’s implementation of select programs around those opportunities.
The day to day work of the Community Relations Liaison will vary, and may include:
● Representing the College at various community meetings and functions
● Arranging relationship-building meetings with key constituencies on behalf of the College
● Conceptualizing and guiding College staff and volunteers through the implementation of select
opportunities to engage key constituencies, for example opportunities to interact with students,
attend a program, or support the College
● Regularly gather together College staff and volunteers who play a role in the College’s
community relations to ensure our efforts are coordinated
● Advising the College’s marketing and communications staff on messaging to key constituencies
The Community Relations Liaison is a part-time, hourly position up to 20 hours per week, flexible
schedule, based on campus and reporting to the Associate Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations.
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to Kim Feigh at firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,600 students from over 40 states and 70 countries. Lake Forest College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.