Are you tired of earning less income than you know you're capable of making? Want to take control of your schedule, spend more time with family and friends and make more money in 2017? If you answered yes to any of these questions then I've got great news for you.
My name is Tod Whiting and I am the owner of Metro Boston Property Inspections here in Boston and Southeastern Massachusetts. We provide great home inspections, so our business has increased each and every year. Because of our explosive growth, we are in immediate need of home inspector candidates.
We are currently looking for new trainees wanting to enter the home inspection industry. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available Metro Boston Property Inspections just might be the place for you. Be aware that becoming an inspector does require a personal investment of time and education.
The ideal candidate will...
- Have completed or be registered for the 75 hours of primary education required for home inspector licensing
- Have good people skills,
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and self-managed
- Have acute attention to detail
- Be somewhat familiar with residential construction
- Be in general good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
- Need to work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings.
If you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please go to www.webijobinfo.com and complete the tasks on the webiste
Metro Boston Property Inspections Inc. is a dynamic Home Inspection company that is growing and we are looking for professionals to grow with us. Metro Boston Property Inspections Inc is dedicated to providing the most professional and thorough inspection services in Massachusetts. We provide all our clients with the information they depend on at the best value. We stay ahead of the curve in continuing education and technology. We are the leader in the home inspection industry.
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 06:01:18 PDT