Digital Brand Specialist - Advertising Team
Digital Brand Specialist - Work from Home
As more and more retail sales move online, more manufacturers need experts to effectively manage their e-commerce business. That's where Sage Tree comes in. We need a sharp and nimble Digital Brand Specialist to help growing e-commerce clients manage their reporting, analytical, and search engine marketing needs.
As part of the digital marketing team, the Digital Brand Specialist may be involved in every phase of a project, from initial client contact and building rapport to better understanding client needs and utilizing appropriate assessment tools for the monitoring of project success.
To be successful, you'll need to learn quickly, stay on top of new e-commerce trends, and be a motivated independent worker. This is a remote position with flexible PTO, full health benefits, 401k match, phone allowance, and a company laptop. Even better, you'll work among smart people with lots of motivation and great ideas.
- Complete project work within the digital marketing team to include:
- Build out and optimize pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google, and other e-commerce sites
- Perform keyword research and determine the best way to optimize keyword strategy for pay-per-click ad campaigns
- Determine the most appropriate way to distribute client's advertising budget and communicate strategy with clients on how our team will proceed
- Collaborate with team and client to identify and recommend brand strategies for clients
- Work alone and with the analytics team to benchmark success and assess growth opportunities
- Build rapport with clients to further relationships and increase sales
- Assist Digital Brand Managers with introducing business to potential clients through:
- Development of clear and engaging presentations, utilizing current PowerPoint capabilities, graphs, charts, and graphics
- Development of client-deliverable materials including forecasts, analysis, reports and more
- Participation in sales meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High level of initiative and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required
- Desire to contribute to a positive work environment and create success for clients and team members
- Ability to build relationships across teams and clients
- Strong verbal communication skills and confidence when speaking to clients or executive teams
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and streamline processes
- Amazon Marketing Services or Google AdWords experience a plus
- Tableau experience a plus
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Marketing, Business, or related fields
- 1-3 years of marketing, e-commerce or other field; digital advertising experience highly preferred
- Background in eCommerce and online marketing preferred
We help manufacturers plot an exciting new path to profits by making the most of both traditional and emerging retail channels. While others focus exclusively on bricks-and-mortar stores, our fresh, strategic approach takes advantage of every opportunity to drive sales. Check out our websites at www.SageTreeLLC.com and at ReputationTree.com.
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 10:02:07 PDT