Jiffy Lube of Arnold is seeking a Store Manager and Assistant Managers to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities and operations of the facility.
- Supervise team of automotive technicians effectively to reach company goals
- Interview and hire employees as needed to maintain optimal store performance
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Accurately count, and receive inventory goods
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Complete Jiffy Lube initial and ongoing training.
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Lift heavy opjects at times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have computer skills in order to use company hardware and software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Have a valid state drivers license
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
We are a hands on local family owned and operated company that cares for our employees and their growth within our company for longtime stability.
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:52:02 PDT