Field Network Engineer
eMazzanti Technologies is a leading Managed Services Provider that specializes in IT Security, Infrastructure deployment, Cloud Services and Digital Marketing. It's over 15 year track record of success, highlighted by many industry awards, as well as awards from Inc. Magazine and NJ Business, creates a unique opportunity for its employee's to be exposed to technical opportunities and challenges like no other experience. eMazzanti employee's have described their experience at eMazzanti as the "college for technical professionals." If you thrive on learning new things every day, love to get to the bottom of problems and see opportunities for growth everywhere, then eMazzanti is for you.
We are currently seeking a Field Network Engineer with a minimum 2 years experience in a prior technical support role. This is not a role for a recent college or technical school graduate. You must be time tested and know your stuff. Qualifications are below:
- Enjoy supporting users on a variety of system issues with internal and external applications.
- Identify, research, and resolve basic to complex technical problems.
- Provide advanced trouble shooting to support employees.
- Manage on-going deployment, updates and prioritization of various application upgrades or development.
- Handle various IT projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Demonstrate a high level of client service and participate in help desk ticket management.
- Participate and attend trainings that lead to competencies and Certifications
Preferred Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 1-4 Years Experience as Help Desk Support, Network Administrator or Network Engineer
- Strong experience with Windows 7/XP, MS Office 2007/10;
- A+ Certification or equivalent hardware experience;
- Knowledge of Windows Server platform 2003/8;
- Solid networking skills including: DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Wireless;
- Experience with desktop imaging and software deployment;
- Understanding of TCP/IT, DHCP,LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN and Network Security.
- Preferred Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS
- Knowledge of ConnectWise
In addition to the technical qualifications you must demonstrate that you have the following qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility, able to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment;
- Impeccable communication skills that is illustrated by your ability to interact with and gain the respect of customers.
- Timely diagnoses of, response to and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
- Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements.
- Documentation of all work done for internal or external clients.
If you think you want to be part of a fast growing, entrepreneurial organization with special benefits, then submit your resume online or visit www.emazzanti.net/jobs.
eMazzanti Technologies is your go-to team for business technology. Our experienced IT engineers can quickly provide expert analysis of your business technology and suggest an IT solution that will enhance your business productivity, growth and security. No matter what, we will meet and exceed your business expectations with a suite of technology services that include network security, cloud services, outsourced IT, digital marketing, custom web design, spam filtering and email security, and PCI compliance.
eMazzanti Technologies helps enterprises of all sizes use and optimize their technology to reach specific business goals. We offer comprehensive, scalable and cost-effective network solutions along with custom software development. Whether your project is short or long-term, you can count on eMazzanti to be your trusted ally in planning, implementing and managing all aspects of your business technology.
For new Network Engineer's the learning potential is unlimited. You'll be exposed to technology and situations that will sharpen your skill sets and raise your level of expertise and confident. For new sales staff- your earning potential is unlimited. No cap on commission - think of it - everyone needs to use technology to get their job done, and showing companies large and small the best way to do it- certainly means more sales. @eMazzanti the sky is the limit.
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 11:10:39 PDT