Senior Appian Developer/ Architect
We are actively seeking senior level Appian Developers/ Architects for our client.
Location is: Dublin, OH
• 10+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• At least 8+ years of experience in Appian tools and application level architecting, designing and development activities, with good understanding of Appian architectural principles, models, patterns, and perspective in order to develop solutions independently.
• Appian Analyst and Designer certification is must.
• Experience with SAIL, Tempo, Records, CDT.
• Exposure to distributed BPM integrated applications.
• Experience in creating Appian plug-ins, Smart Service is a plus.
• Experience with designing & implementation of modules and App connectivity methods like Web API, SOAP requests with WSDLs.
• Knowledge on best practices, strategies in Appian implementation.
• Strong working experience in SQL Server or Oracle.
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of the project methodology (various industry standard methodologies such as: SDLC, RUP, Agile, SCRUM).
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Open to 30-40% travel on need basis
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Staffing and Recruiting firm helping clients with the right candidates for their full time and Contract positions.
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 16:00:41 PDT