Requisition Number: STFR003963
Division/College: Undergraduate Education
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
As first point of contact for the Teaching and Learning Group (TLG), the Administrative Coordinator will perform a variety of administrative responsibilities to support day-to-day operations for the units within TLG, including: the Center for Advancing Teaching and Learning Through Research (CATLR), the Student Assessed Integrated Learning Initiative (SAIL), the Academic Assessment Group (AAG), and the Research Institute for Experiential Learning Science (RIELS). TLG seeks to foster transformational learning that equips learners to define and advance the frontiers of their own lives, at and beyond Northeastern. Reporting to the Assistant Director for Operations, the individual in this position will work independently and within and across various teams with differing needs to provide comprehensive administrative support to this end, including:
Qualified applicants must have a bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years of administrative experience, preferably in a college/university setting. Other required qualifications include candidates that:
• Are self-motivated, technically competent, and capable of handling a variety of tasks simultaneously;
• Have strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, analytic and organizational skills;
• Are able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion and independent judgment;
• Can perform at a high standard in a demanding and fast-paced environment; and
• Have experience effectively utilizing Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook (specifically in a scheduling/calendar management capacity), Word, PowerPoint, and have an advanced working knowledge of Excel.
Qualifications that are strongly preferred include:
• Familiarity with Mac operating systems;
• Experience with basic web maintenance and web content creation (particularly within the WordPress platform);
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management applications;
• Familiarity with email campaign software; and
• Graphic design skills, including a working knowledge of the Adobe Design suite.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.