Practice Software and IT Manager - Health & Counseling Services
Responsible for assisting the Director of Administration and Finance (DAF) with the IT operations of the Health & Counseling Center (HCC).
Demonstrates competence and initiative by performing a variety of functions, including the following: Develops and customize forms and reports. Retrieves data on a routine and ad-hoc basis. Reviews utilization data and participates in quality improvement activities. Facilitates training on multiple software platforms, and distributes information on all matters related to operational safety and security, as well as work site safety and security. Provides basic end-user desktop support for HCC staff. Supports the Healthcare Administrative Support Team by performing Scheduling Duties, Financial Duties, and Administrative Duties over lunches, extended hours and on a rotating basis.
Support HCC Software and Hardware
Information Technology and Training Duties
Administrative and Financial Support Duties
Patient Care Duties
- 2 years' of college coursework in an IT related field.
- 3 years' of experience in a technical support or data administration role.in business and/or management and/or computer systems
- 3 years' general office/1 year medical office/6 months supervisorial or equivalent.
- General computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years of medical office experience, including health insurance.
- 5 years' general office experience
- 3 years medical office experience
- 1 month supervisory experience.
- 1 year health insurance management.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply.