Finance Project Manager
The Finance Project Manager will be part of the Operational Finance group within the Finance organization. The successful candidate will work closely with our Operating Units and act as a financial and strategic advisor by directing and leading financial analysis and decision support and approvals, developing short and long-term financial forecasts, providing budget support and analysis, and supporting regulatory filings.
• Applies expertise in corporate finance, financial analysis, and critical thinking to identify and clearly communicate the resolution of unusually complex issues. Issues typically require innovative solutions.
• Leads, contributes and supports the translation of 5-year operating plans to operating budgets used for multiple financial planning purposes including the General Rate Case.
• Leads support for the evaluation, development, and implementation of multiple projects or business cases that have major financial or operational impact to the business unit or Company.
• Participates and contributes to cross-functional development teams to address strategic issues.
• Key contributes to the development of strategic plans and objectives for the organization.
• Acts as a key consultant to senior management.
• Tests all fiscal and budget assumptions used by the Operating Units in developing operating plans, including assumptions used in prioritization of work and assumptions in the "risk-informed" planning approach prepared by the Operating Unit.
• Develops operating budget and General Rate Case forecasts by estimating costs and benefits of operating plans during annual budget development cycle and General Rate Case cycle, respectively.
• Maintains a safety conscious work environment by following safety protocols and safe work practices.
• Performing other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree.
• Must have seven years of experience in the field of financial or strategic planning and analysis or similar.
• Must have five years of experience managing projects including project development, implementation, reporting, schedules, and risk management.
• Experience developing and implementing client engagement initiatives and strategic business plans across business lines.
• Demonstrated experience developing financial models and utilizing modeling tools.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams or acting as team lead.
• Experience analyzing information and/or data, developing recommendations and solutions, and effectively communicating recommendations to management.
• Experience facilitating meetings and presenting to a variety of audiences and levels across the organization including; Supervisors, Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Products such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience in using Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) tools such as SAP or Oracle.
• Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a safety conscious work environment.
• Must demonstrate the ability to integrate work across relevant areas, develop the business and services to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity, manage risks appropriately, develop and execute business plans, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
• Must demonstrate effective resource and project planning, decision making, results delivery, team building, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
• Must demonstrate strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
• Master's Degree
• Project Management Certificate
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 11:54:29 PDT