Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Bardess Group is a data consultancy offering our clients a wide range of data-driven software solutions. Our expertise ranges across a number of industries and software systems, and we have been a leader in the business intelligence space for over 15 years.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with significant Front End Web Development experience to help build data-oriented web applications. The primary responsibility is to build data visualizations in modern web technologies along with the rest of the Bardess team. Development skills are key, but the ideal person for this role will also be able to think critically and build to the needs of our clients. As a data strategy consultancy, we are there not only to build software but also the help businesses execute on data strategy. As a remote position, the ability to manage time and work on projects independently is crucial.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 (LESS or SASS a plus)
- Experience with backend/ middleware development with Java, Node.js, etc.
- Exposure to AngularJS and jQuery
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with web services and REST APIs in particular
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (esp. Git)
- Knowledge of BI tools a plus (esp. QlikView and Qlik Sense)
- Knowledge common databases, data formats, and data access methods (excel,, csv, sql, json ,xml)
- 3+ years relevant development experience
- Computer science or engineering degree a plus
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 10:39:16 PDT