Director Veteran Services - Program Manager VA Contract
Summary of Job Purpose
The Program Manager has primary responsibility and accountability for the delivery of VA contract requirements, as well as the relationship with the VA Contract and Program offices. This position is responsible for all VA program management activities required to delivery on contract requirements
- Manage the daily execution of the program requirements and program staff.
- Provide senior level guidance in building, strengthening, sustaining and managing collaborative partnerships with the Contract and Program offices of the VBA Disability Contract.
- Manage contract business metrics to ensure we meet and or exceed VA and Veteran contract standards.
- Provide thought leadership and work in partnership with the VBA. Effectively interface, influence, and present to the VA offices.
- Collaboratively work across all functional areas of the MSLA and Optum businesses.
- Assess operating and contract risks and opportunities and identify actions to mitigate and capitalize as appropriate.
- Ensure program readiness for successful transition of new contract modifications and new initiatives.
- Perform all other additional duties assigned by management.
- Strong attention to detaills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to include executive presentation skills
- Ability to recognize and drive process improvement initiatives
- Ability for Financial accountability
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of program management experience in government contracting
- Proven successful leadership skills
- Proven senior customer communication, relationship, and partnership building skills
- Military Veteran preferred, not required
- PMP or equivalent program management experience
MSLA is a private provider of Medical Evaluation Services. Since 1998, we have been providing medical evaluation services to federal, state, third party administrators and private insurance companies. MSLA has distinguished itself by delivering objective unbiased examination reports with a prompt turnaround. We have established a reputation of quality and excellence within this industry through exceptional customer service, as well as meeting or exceeding client expectations.
MSLA's Core Values are at the heart of our business and are subsequently extremely important to understand and operate by. These values include:
Do the right thing. Our clients, patients, and providers all expect this of MSLA and we deliver on this promise in every facet of our business.
MSLA is devoted to honest and fair business practices. We work vigorously with all of our partners to ensure that we manage ourselves in a way that cannot be viewed as anything else but 100% ethical.
We at MSLA encourage all of our staff members, clients, and providers to move MSLA forward. Whether it is customer service, technology or new business ventures, we want to work together in improving our service delivery. This takes a total team effort and MSLA is committed to just that.
We are all dependent upon each other to succeed in life, so we need to do our best to treat others with respect while reaching toward a common goal. No matter what your interaction is with MSLA, you are considered a part of the MSLA Team!
Apply on company website: MSLAca.com/employment
MSLA is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. MSLA has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. MSLA recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
MSLA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MSLA IS A DRUG FREE AND SMOKE FREE WORKPLACE
MSLA UTILIZES E-VERIFY
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 09:07:43 PDT