Senior UX / UI Designer in Washington, DC
Our client has an opening for a Senior level UX/UI Designer. The UX/UI Designer will work on solutions that span many user interaction points, including web/mobile applications.
**Expectations, tasks & deliverables**
• Lead relevant UX activities including persona development; user flow creation and documentation, wireframes, user journey map design and analysis, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and interaction testing & feedback;
• Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX;
• Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel;
• Designing screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups/prototypes;
• Identifying and solving usability and UI design problems;
• Driving and tracking adoption of usability test and enhancement;
• Defining and documenting UI standards and guidelines;
• Must be able to work and collaborate closely with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers;
• Must be able to multi-task, working on multiple projects;
• Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile);
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
**Technical Process & Tools**
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, Graphic design or other relevant field.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional UX/UI experience;
• Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms;
• Experience in user/customer experience Prototyping and usability analysis and Testing;
• Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies ;
• Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch, Powerpoint or other;
• Deep knowledge of user centered design processes and methodology;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team;
• Experience in a fast-paced software environment , and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines;
• High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful ;
• Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively;
• Health care industry experience a plus ;
Elite Technical Services has over two decades of practice credibility. We support all phases of IT project delivery (PMO), information technology service management (ITSM) and engineering implementation missions (Professional Services).
Our customers include Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies as well as commercial Systems Integration firms from small disadvantaged businesses through Fortune 100 Companies. We combine the right talent with highly skilled outcomes-minded management to create a team that delivers program objectives and is focused on surpassing budget and schedule projections.
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 20:01:17 PDT