Hospitality Services Manager
Opportunity with growing, successful regional family owned and professionally managed company, serving customers since 1934. Local business in Capitol Heights, servicing the Washington D.C area is looking for a Hospitality Services Manager. Company seeks enthusiastic person for local and other east coast operations, to act as a liaison between small group of high volume customers and our production facility.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Maintain high performance ratings regarding customer service surveys
- Must have the ability to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 40 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Must have a positive attitude and be team oriented
- Must be responsive, articulate
- Strong organization skills
- Create an environment of trust by giving and receiving honest communication
- Communicate in an open, considerate manner with associates, managers, hubs, customers, and vendors
- Manages personnel handling "front line" contact responsibilities of customer network
- Possess up-to-date computer skills
- Able to work over 40 hours; Able to maintain work schedule; Good attendance and punctuality
- Valid driver's license required; excellent driving record required
Excellent benefits which currently include medical health coverage, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, company car and 401-K with company match.
For consideration for this position, please submit your resume.
An EEO/DV/WM Co. Drug Test and Background Check performed.
Our local family-owned, professionally managed company has been the leading service provider to the community for over 83 years.
Capitol Heights, MD
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 13:30:44 PDT