Project Manager (PM) Lighting Auditor
- Develops turnkey energy solutions around lighting with the ability to take a project from audit to scope, order materials and kick-off project installation
- Performs lighting audits and has the ability to not only scope one-to-one replacements but have a design element to specify new fixtures or modified lighting layout for future-proof design
- Proactively scopes and revises projects to ensure economics - NPV, ROI and Payback - meet client, utility and sales requirements
- Ensures projects meets profitability metrics
- Displays ability to identify comprehensive projects and bring in necessary resources to provide a comprehensive project, as warranted
- Expertise with both commercial and industrial applications
- Works in conjunction with outside and inside sales and is both self-motivated and looking to work in a fast-paced and accountable team-environment
- Exhibits a detail-oriented approach and moves quickly to complete project audits and scope to increase throughput and minimize project rebuilds
- CEA or CEM certified
- Experience working with Connecticut utilities - Eversource and UI - in order to scope viable projects that maximize incentives and customer benefits.
- Strong planning, organization and technical sales skills
- Knowledgeable on financial metrics and scopes projects to meet client and utility requirements, so projects are viable
- Prior Project Management and Lighting Audit experience
- Confident and coachable
- Displays passion for learning and brings new ideas to the table that benefits peers and Clients
- Located within commuting distance of corporate HQ in Middletown, CT
- Salary and bonus potential
- Medical coverage
Artis Energy, through its subsidiaries Artis Energy Intelligence and Artis Energy Solutions, brings a unique combination of analytics, technology and energy industry expertise together to analyze, develop and implement energy management strategies that meet the unique business and building needs of its customers.
Artis Energy Intelligence utilizes its patented energy analytics platform to deliver the real-time visibility and insight that companies need to secure meaningful energy savings, satisfy sustainability goals, identify operational improvements and evaluate energy investment opportunities. These insights provide the business intelligence and awareness to transform energy from a fixed cost into a distinct competitive advantage.
Artis Energy Solutions analyzes its customers facilities and operations, and lets the data speak for itself to identify and prioritize customized solutions that address each customers key energy cost drivers. These include comprehensive energy management and sustainability strategies, ranging from turnkey solutions for high-efficiency lighting, HVAC and refrigeration systems, to energy management systems, energy procurement, billing data analysis and energy consulting.
Artis Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:09:08 PDT