Web Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Human Element has an immediate opening for a creative, team-oriented Web Quality Assurance Specialist. The ideal candidate will have retail ecommerce experience, web applications experience, and experience with industry standard QA tools. The Web Quality Assurance Specialist will have experience automating tests and creating, executing and analyzing performance tests. The specialist will coordinate with the Project Managers on a regular basis, but many activities will require the ability to work independently and manage their own time and active tests.
The Web Software Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for working with the project management and development teams to deliver well tested web software for the production environment.
- Analyzes and understands requirements, devise a test strategy to adequately cover the requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases.
- Review test artifacts with QA and Development team members, and edit accordingly
- Own the QA role throughout all projects by: gathering requirements, writing and executing tests (manual and automatic), monitoring test progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking and testing defect fixes, retesting and delivering
- Work with user and partner teams to develop automated test scripts and extend the automation infrastructure
- Collaborate with the business and development teams to produce requirements that are well-documented and clear
- Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems under test and use that expertise to create, maintain and extend the test case library
- Participate in team process improvement to make sure everyone understands development lifecycle
Human Element is a software company based in downtown Ann Arbor, MI. And we're pretty awesome. You should work here. Compensation is based on experience.
Ann Arbor, MI
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 11:57:45 PDT