Quality Assurance Testers (Video Games)
We are looking for motivated, talented people looking to break into the Game Industry or further their current Gaming careers by joining our team as a Quality Assurances tester!
We have a robust training program that provides a clear path of advancement! This is an amazing program for anyone looking to work in the Video Game industry!
APPLY TODAY AS OUR POSITIONS FILL QUICKLY!
Quality Assurance Tester Overview
As a quality assurance tester you will be responsible for creating/running test cases, finding bugs, and performing regression testing. Teamwork, a professional attitude and interpersonal skills are KEY! Verbal and written communication is a MUST!
- Identify software bugs, verify fixes, utilize test tools and compatibility matrices
- Enter bugs/tasks into the bug tracking system
- Create/run test cases and test suites to help identify and resolve issues
- Provide internal support and information about the products upon request
- Passion for games and gaming
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Macintosh, Linux and mobile operating systems (preferred)
- Experience in PC, Mac, Mobile and Linux software game testing (preferred)
- 1-2 years of technical experience
- 1-2 years of software testing experience (preferred)
This is a full time contract testing position.
Candidates must be local to the Austin area.
No recruiters please.
Further information on our company can be found on our website at:
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 08:44:38 PDT