Find a rewarding job and build a satisfying career-starting right here. Next Day Blinds, the Baltimore-Washington metro area's leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings, is looking for energetic person to join our team.We offer much more than just an end to your job search. We provide thorough training as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
Next Day Blinds is looking for an exceptional Showroom Consultant to represent our brand and wow our customers.The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a commissioned sales environment. If you share our passion for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.Our showrooms features a gallery of beautiful window treatments and working full size product samples. Our managers are trained as window fashion experts, helping customers select the best products for their home. That solution is then built in our factories and installed by our own employees.We give you the training and you leverage your top-tier customer service and presentation skills to achieve positive results.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide an exceptional customer experience through a consultative sales process
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases
- Consistently seek product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Properly track customer accounts, accurate data entry of customer orders
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily showroom maintenance tasks including maintaining the cleanliness and attractive appearance of our showrooms
What you need to qualify:
- Demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Sales experience required, minimum of 5 years
How you can stand out:
- Prior sales experience in the window covering or design industry
- Passionate, determined, and humble individual who can help us deliver an excellent customer service experience.
- A self-starter with a history of success
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
Next Day Blinds is the leading provider of premium-quality window coverings in the Washington - Baltimore area. Established in 1993, the company brought unheard-of speed and uncompromising customer service to the world of window coverings. Next Day Blinds offers a wide range of Great Windows brand blinds, shades and shutters, each one made to order in the company's state-of-the-art factory in Jessup, Maryland.
All Next Day Blinds window coverings are fully custom, meaning they are individually crafted to the exact size measured, using premium-quality materials, and constructed for optimum appearance, performance and durability. Since the company is vertically integrated with manufacturing, sales, installation and service all in-house, the entire process can be completed faster than anyone else in the market.
Benefits: At Next Day Blinds, we understand that our employees work hard so we offer a generous benefits package as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
. Medical and dental insurance
. 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match
. Flexible Spending Plans
. Life insurance
. Supplemental Insurance
. Paid Time Off (PTO)
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:41:33 PDT