Automotive Asst. Service Manager
Automotive Assistant Service Manager
At Commonwealth Motors Auto Group we are a family oriented company dedicated to our employees and customers. We are in need of a qualified and experienced Assistant Service Manager for our Honda service department.
The Assistant Service Manager has direct contact between the dealership and the customer for all their repair and maintenance services. The Assistant Service Manager's job is to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction as well as maximizing the sales of parts and service to our customer. This position requires an individual who is reliable, motivated, and has a positive attitude to help motivate and influence fellow employees.
Job requirements include but are not limited
- Five years of dealership or large facility experience preferred.
- Broad scope of automotive mechanical knowledge.
- Experience in supervising and managing staff.
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Highly professional and dependable record.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds recommended but not required.
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record required.
The ideal candidate should be able to fulfill the following expectations
- Able and willing to perform normal responsibilities as a service advisor when needed.
- Train, develop, and motivate the service department staff and monitor their performance.
- Help manage and oversee staff, which includes recruiting/hiring, evaluating, scheduling, terminating, etc.
- Handle customer complaints tactfully, promptly, and with concern for the customer.
- Maintain currently knowledge of vehicle operations, warranties, campaigns, and other service information, such as state lemon laws and Technical Service Bulletins (TSB).
- Ensures all service level customer satisfaction targets are met or exceeded.
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures.
- Attends all staff meetings, training, and educational classes as required.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
Besides an aggressive compensation plan we offer fantastic benefits such as BC/BS, dental, a 401k Plan and paid vacation. Become part of a winning team today!
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:40:19 PDT