NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ENGINEER
REPORTS TO: Engineering Manager
Performs analytical, technical and administrative work in the installation, maintenance/upgrades and monitoring of new and existing network, processing and storage systems including workstations, peripherals, servers, storage solutions, virtualization systems, and intranet. Provides second level support and expertise to users as required through escalation of incidents or assignment of tasks in support of projects.
• Three to five years of experience in information technology with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Two to Three year of Windows Server, Exchange and LAN/WAN administration
• Experience in MS Active Directory configurations, maintenance and migrations.
• Experience with network routing and switching configurations and storage solutions.
• Experience/Certification in administration and design of Microsoft Servers, VMWare, VSphere, Cisco, Meraki and HPE/Aruba Networks.
• Exceptional customer service skills and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate to users, managers and executives
• Ability to work with equipment and software vendors concerning matters of equipment installation, maintenance, etc.
• Good written and oral communication skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent project and time management ability.
The employee must be able to sit, walk, climb stairs, climb ladders, lift loads of 50 lbs.
Must submit to a background check, drug screen, possess a vehicle, a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
Contribute to a dynamic TEAM environment with everyday challenges that keep things interesting. Dura-Tech Enterprises is a fast growing Information Technology consulting firm, recognized as one of the top 500 SMB fastest growing companies in the United States by Ingram Micro in 2014. We have been providing technology solutions for over 20 years in the local and regional markets.
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:22:06 PDT