Postdoctoral Scholars - Physical, Atmospheric, or Analytical Chemistry
Open August 18th, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2018, you will have until July 6th, 2018 to complete your application.
School of Physical Sciences
Department of Chemistry
Position: Postdoctoral Scholars - Physical, Atmospheric, or Analytical Chemistry (JPF04249)
The Department of Chemistry anticipates openings for Postdoctoral Scholars. Applications are being sought from recent Ph.D. graduates with backgrounds in Physical, Atmospheric, or Analytical Chemistry or a related field (degree date of 2014 or later). Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04249 with a cover letter that also describes your immediate and long-term research goals, a curriculum vitae including publications list, and names for three letters of reference (please do not solicit letters).
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: https://www.chem.uci.edu/
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V. including publication list
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now