Established Orange County real estate developer and commercial property owner is looking for a Property Accountant to join our team! The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced environment. We are looking to fill this position quickly.
Responsibilities primarily include but not limited to the following:
- General Ledger maintenance and account reconciliation
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Review CAM Reconciliations
- Assist with creation of property operating budgets
- Bank reconciliations
- Tenant service requests
- Insurance certificate monitoring
- General office duties
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years experience in office and/or commercial property management accounting.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Able to meet established deadlines
Local Southern California residents only!
Please submit resume and salary history to be considered.
Newport Beach, CA
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 18:30:15 PDT