HR Team Admin Assistant III
8AM - 5PM
$40,300 - $59,800
This position will report directly to the UCPath HR Implementation Manager and will also support other key project team members and coordinate the essentials tasks of the UCPATH project team. Essential duties will involve composing, editing and finalizing correspondence, reports and other documents as requested, ensuring final product reflects high quality. Tasks also includes managing the UCPath HR Implementation Manager's calendar and schedule, and the space and equipment needs of the UCPath HR Implementation unit. It will also act as an administrative liaison with other units/members of the UCPath project team.
Requires interpersonal and work leadership skills to provide guidance to other nonexempt personnel.
Skill in managing sensitive and confidential information regarding bargaining unit issues.
Thorough knowledge of administrative procedures and processes including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
Requires good verbal and written communication skills, active listening, critical thinking, multi-tasking and time management skills.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview